These Thematic Series are open for submission: (1) Lipids; (2) Chemical biology
Submission is open for “Spatial Effects in Polymers” and "Porous Materials"
The 2015 Impact Factor is 2.697 according to the Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports.
Open Access 2020 is an initiative to induce the transformation from subscription to open access publishing.
Confirming exceptionally high level of publishing standards
Terms & Conditions
This Web Site is protected by copyright law. Use of this Web Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Authors retain copyright of their article. All articles published by the Beilstein-Institut on this Web Site are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use in accordance with the Open Access License unless otherwise expressly stated.
- All videos published by the Beilstein-Institut on this Web Site are licensed for use in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution No Derivs License.
- The Beilstein-Institut reserves the right in whole or in part to change or delete this Web Site or suspend your access or terminate this Web Site at any time without notice.
- This Web Site and its content is provided for use „as is“. The Beilstein-Institut makes no representations or warranties with respect to this Web Site or its contents including without limitation quality, completeness, timeliness or accuracy of data.
- In no event shall Beilstein-Institut be liable for any damages of any nature result directly or indirectly from use or disuse of the information provided on this Web Site unless damages demonstrably didn’t caused deliberately or caused by gross negligence of the Beilstein-Institut.
- The Beilstein-Institut shall not be held liable for the content of any third-party web sites this Web Site is linked to.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out or in connection with the use of this Web Site and its contents shall be Frankfurt am Main.