The supporting information includes additional TEM images, a detailed description of the quantification of H2O2, deconvoluted XPS spectra of O 1s, AFM analysis, FTIR spectra, ECSA calculations, and RRDE analysis for all EEG samples.
|Supporting Information File 1: Additional experimental results and analysis.|
|Format: PDF||Size: 1.4 MB||Download|
Cite the Following Article
Electrochemically derived functionalized graphene for bulk production of hydrogen peroxide
Munaiah Yeddala, Pallavi Thakur, Anugraha A and Tharangattu N. Narayanan
Beilstein J. Nanotechnol. 2020, 11, 432–442. https://doi.org/10.3762/bjnano.11.34
How to Cite
Yeddala, M.; Thakur, P.; A, A.; Narayanan, T. N. Beilstein J. Nanotechnol. 2020, 11, 432–442. doi:10.3762/bjnano.11.34
Citation data can be downloaded as file using the "Download" button or used for copy/paste from the text window
Citation data in RIS format can be imported by all major citation management software, including EndNote, ProCite, RefWorks, and Zotero.
|Picture with graphical abstract, title and authors for social media postings and presentations.|
|Format: PNG||Size: 727.5 KB||Download|
Citations to This Article
Up to 20 of the most recent references are displayed here.
- Guo, Y.; Tong, X.; Yang, N. Photocatalytic and Electrocatalytic Generation of Hydrogen Peroxide: Principles, Catalyst Design and Performance. Nano-micro letters 2023, 15, 77. doi:10.1007/s40820-023-01052-2
- Ruggiero, B. N.; Sanroman Gutierrez, K. M.; George, J. D.; Mangan, N. M.; Notestein, J. M.; Seitz, L. C. Probing the relationship between bulk and local environments to understand impacts on electrocatalytic oxygen reduction reaction. Journal of Catalysis 2022, 414, 33–43. doi:10.1016/j.jcat.2022.08.025
- Kovivchak, V. S.; Kazakov, A. V.; Nesov, S. N.; Arbuzov, A. B.; Trenikhin, M. V.; Oks, E. M. Large-scale and low-cost synthesis of porous carbon on the surface of commercial chlorinated polymers under the action of an intense electron beam of microsecond duration. Vacuum 2022, 198, 110885. doi:10.1016/j.vacuum.2022.110885
- Yu, T.; Breslin, C. B. Review—2D Graphene and Graphene-Like Materials and Their Promising Applications in the Generation of Hydrogen Peroxide. Journal of The Electrochemical Society 2020, 167, 126502. doi:10.1149/1945-7111/abad6f
- Zikhali, M.; Matthews, T.; Selepe, C.; Adegoke, K.; Mugadza, K.; Gwebu, S.; Maxakato, N. Electrocatalytic performance of Pd-based electro-catalysts supported on CNTs for isopropanol and ethanol electro-oxidation in alkaline medium. Materials Today Chemistry 30, 101484. doi:10.1016/j.mtchem.2023.101484