Figure S1: The nitrogen adsorption and desorption curves of the samples with different Fe/Ni synthesis ratios at pH 0. Figure S2: Pore size distribution of the samples with different Fe/Ni synthesis ratios. Figure S3: The FESEM images of LaFexNi1−xO3 prepared at pH 7 (at the magnification of 100,000×). Figure S4: (a) The C/C0 and (b) the 1st order kinetic analysis of the photodegradation using LaFe0.7Ni0.3O3 operating at different controlling conditions. Figure S5: (a) The C/C0 and (b) 1st order kinetic analysis of the MB and TC photodegradation using LaFe0.7Ni0.3O3 operating at the optimal condition. Table S1: The specific surface area, pore size, and pore volume for the samples with different Fe/Ni ratios. Table S2: The unit cell parameters and cell volume for the samples with different Fe/Ni ratios. Table S3: The detailed EDS information of various samples with different Fe/Ni ratios. Table S4: The comparison of photodegradation performance over various LaFeO3-related samples.
|Supporting Information File 1: Additional figures and tables.|
|Format: PDF||Size: 626.4 KB||Download|
Cite the Following Article
How to Cite
Citation data can be downloaded as file using the "Download" button or used for copy/paste from the text window
Citation data in RIS format can be imported by all major citation management software, including EndNote, ProCite, RefWorks, and Zotero.
|Picture with graphical abstract, title and authors for social media postings and presentations.|
|Format: PNG||Size: 11.3 MB||Download|
Citations to This Article
- Mulani, S. R.; Bimli, S.; Choudhary, E.; Bunkar, R.; Kshirsagar, U. A.; Devan, R. S. Cationic and anionic cross-assisted synergistic photocatalytic removal of binary organic dye mixture using Ni-doped perovskite oxide. Chemosphere 2023, 340, 139890. doi:10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.139890
- Pham, V. V.; Tran, H. H.; Cao, T. M. V2O5 Nanorod-Loaded g-C3N4 Sheets for Efficient Photocatalytic Removal of NO and Minimal NO2 Yield under Visible Light. Energy & Fuels 2023. doi:10.1021/acs.energyfuels.3c01422
- Quang, H. H. P.; Dinh, D. A.; Dutta, V.; Chauhan, A.; Lahiri, S. K.; Gopalakrishnan, C.; Radhakrishnan, A.; Batoo, K. M.; Thi, L.-A. P. Current approaches, and challenges on identification, remediation and potential risks of emerging plastic contaminants: A review. Environmental toxicology and pharmacology 2023, 101, 104193. doi:10.1016/j.etap.2023.104193
- Humayun, M.; Bahadur, A.; Khan, A.; Bououdina, M. Exceptional Photocatalytic Performance of the LaFeO3/g-C3N4 Z-Scheme Heterojunction for Water Splitting and Organic Dyes Degradation. Catalysts 2023, 13, 907. doi:10.3390/catal13050907
- Huang, C.-W.; Zhou, S.-R.; Hsiao, W.-C. Multifunctional TiO2/MIL-100(Fe) to conduct adsorption, photocatalytic, and heterogeneous photo-Fenton reactions for removing organic dyes. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 2023, 104850. doi:10.1016/j.jtice.2023.104850